•  Contact No. : (0522 - 4114101) |
  •   Email Us: principalramadheen67@gmail.com |
  •   Time: 9:00am-2:30pm

 About College

Ramadhin Singh Girls' P.G. College was established in 2004 under Self Finance Scheme. It is affiliated to Lucknow University . It is centrally located near IT crossing in Babuganj. The college building was formally inaugurated on 3 rd July 2004 by the Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Bajpai.
The college is managed by the Oudh Kurmi Kshatriya Pathshala Society established in 1898.The society started its activities by laying the foundation for a Primary School by the name ‘Kurmi Pathshala' . This was probably one of the oldest educational institutions that came up in Lucknow . The school was upgraded to Middle School in 1940, to High School in 1946 , to Intermediate in 1966 and came to be known as Ramadhin Singh Inter College .
The Society realized the need for higher education amongst girls and consequently in 2004, it established a P.G. College for the girls.
The college offers undergraduate courses in Arts and Commerce streams.